SAP Mobile Asset Management
Achieve Operational Excellence with SAP Asset Manager
Explore how SAP Mobile Asset Management solutions can help you transform your business processes and deliver excellence at scale.
Best-in-class SAP Mobile Asset Management Solutions
Get in touch
SAP's Mobile Working Solution
- Data is kept in SAP - right where it belongs - without the need for any duplication or complex interfaces.
- Single-source of truth offering consistent information, whether viewing it in ECC or S4/HANA desktop solution, on a Mobile Tablet or Smartphone running iOS, or Android software.
- Secure in SAP - ensures all user access, roles & authorisation protocols are followed, as well as any errors that may be initiated.
- Activities are logged and stored in SAP directly using desktop access.
Part of the SAP Intelligent Asset Management (IAM) Suite
- A pathway to Maintenance Excellence.
- Easily deployed using Cloud-based technology without the need for additional servers or complex interfaces.
- Reduces IT investment, and a move to the framework of Operational budgets.
- Reduces complexity & implementation time for a quicker uptake on the mobile solution for increased reliability and cost savings.
Standard SAP PM Functionality - Placed Directly in Your Workers' Hands
- Easy Notification creation sent directly to the equipment when the details are entered.
Using the Smartphone or tablet in-built features to easily scan QR codes or read RFID chips ensures all information is quickly obtained.
All information available to-hand: work instructions, procedures, drawings, tools and materials synchronised within Asset Manager to enable access even when off-line.
Easily enter time confirmations and work order completions, giving schedulers current visibility of work status and monitor progress throughout the shift.
Works with AG's Smart Inspections Solution
- Provides the ability to manage complex inspection needs for a variety of reasons.
- Results for inspections are easily entered there and then, with a pass or fail state being determined straight away, using your pre-defined limits.
- Upon a failure, a notification is immediately created, allowing the technician to enter all the details, and add photographs on site.
- Once submitted, this is immediately available to the planner, along with notes and pictures, so the corrective actions to repair the item can be planned straight away.
Customised, pre-defined, & configurable reports
Visibility of historic trends
Generate reports and perform in-depth analysis
Improved asset utilisation for overall equipment effectiveness
Deeper insights to enable data-driven business decisions
Some of our customers
GDPR aware: AG needs the contact information you provide to us to contact you about our products and services. We will never share your contact details.