SAP Asset Strategy & Performance Management (ASPM)
Identify Which Assets Need the Most Care & Attention
Benefit from best-in-class, Cost-effective, flexible & bespoke SAP Asset Strategy & Performance Management Services from AG
Access best-in-class SAP ASPM solutions
The Asset Strategy and Performance Management application enables asset owners, managers, plant managers, and reliability engineers to improve control while making maintenance planning easier and more accurate. It helps strike that perfect balance between the performance of each asset, the cost of the performance, and the exposure to risk it brings, keeping everything working without over-maintaining.
AG will help you implement the solution and support you on your path in assessing your equipment, leading you on your maintenance excellence journey.
Get in touch
Built-in Risk & Criticality Matrix
- In-built Risk and Criticality Matrix to assess each piece of equipment.
- Subsequent rating to help prioritise which item needs your focus.
Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) Tools
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA), and Reliability Centered Maintenance. (RCM) tools included within ASPM
- Identify the risk of failure and the reasons for it using historical data.
Assessments to Determine Maintenance Strategies
- Use intelligence to move towards predictive maintenance - gain confidence that you are not simply maintaining the equipment in line with traditional time-based routines.
- Using historic information to update predictive maintenance strategies.
Information Assessment Rationale Available
- All information about the assessments, and why they were made are available to view and review.
- Comments and ratings which make up the overall risk can be seen and analysed for improved decision-making.
Prioritise Equipment Items
Define Maintenance Strategies
Increase Equipment Reliability
Reduce Equipment Downtime
Why work with AG?
- Well defined tasks, goals and objectives
- Lower project costs
- Early detection of deviations
- Improved project controlling
- Improved team co-operation
- Reduced risk
- Project Management Experience
GDPR aware: AG needs the contact information you provide to us to contact you about our products and services. We will never share your contact details.