SAP FICO Practice Lead - UK - Job Opening
We are looking for a talented SAP FICO Practice Lead Consultant to lead and manage our on shore and off shore FICO teams with the ability to engage with clients and internal stakeholders in a professional and consultative manner.
SAP FICO Practice Lead - UK - Job Opening
- Liaise with clients to provide them with full life-cycle project implementation consulting expertise including assessments, blueprinting, configuration, testing, data migration and go-live stabilization.
- Liaise with client to prepare and facilitate assessment/blueprint workshops to analyse clients’ business requirements. Consultant must be able to define the SAP Blueprint by embedding the Business processes and Standard SAP best practices.
- Write detailed functional mapping to SAP applications, functional gap analysis, detailed blueprint design and process documentation and detailed functional specifications for any custom development. This includes integration points with other SAP modules such as SAP PM, MM, SD, QM and PS.
- Prepare summary level presentations and facilitate future and emerging state system design and process workshops to obtain client acceptance.
- Perform and/or oversee, configuration of SAP applications, creation of unit test scripts, and execution of unit tests.
- Train client staff on design, application functions and configuration to implement new systems.
- Create and/or support creation of integration/user acceptance test scenarios and scripts as well as facilitate and provide direct support for user testing.
- Provide status updates on assigned work to management and, when required, act as a project manager on small to medium-sized projects.
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects.
- Use “Bench” time to Identify and develop intellectual property which would provide AG with a competitive advantage, in accordance with AG’s overall strategy.
- Lead a team of onshore and offshore Finance Functional Consultants.
- Responsibility for line management, recruitment, and performance of the SAP Finance team.
- Ability to grasp and understand the business issues, pain points and challenges of the organisation.
- Ensuring above all that our clients receive exceptional service and quality.
- Conducting presentations to all requisite audiences.
- Strong customer facing experience Working with our clients to Complete the necessary training with regards to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 and be continually engaged via their work and be more focused and integrated with helping the company succeed in achieving ISO standards of 9001,14001 & 45001 .
- Strive to be aware of processes and procedures to fulfil and adhere to requirements as required under the ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
- Responsibility for reporting, monitoring measurement, non-conformity, and corrective action with regards to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
- Subject matter expert, minimum of 8 years of SAP FI/CO experience.
- Minimum of 3-4 full SAP E2E implementations with at least 2 implementations on SAP FICO preferably in a lead role.
- Driven and enthusiastic, commercially aware, strong leadership qualities and team leader experience.
- Strong FI/CO, Accounting and JVA experience. Experience with implementations of S/4 HANA would be preferrable as well as being able to articulate the improvements and benefits of S/4 HANA to potential clients.
- Experience in working with interfaces and integration with third-party systems.
- Experience in preparation of blueprints and solution documents.
- Assume primary internal responsibility for the successful implementation under hard and fast deadlines.
- Experience of undertaking feasibility studies for major IT developments incorporating costs and benefits.
Interview Process at AG
The right candidate would be identified post the below mentioned interview rounds:
- Round 1: HR Interview - To identify/cross check professional & personal details
- Round 2: Technical Round – To gauge the technical expertise of the candidate
- Round 3: Director rendezvous – Directors confirm if the candidate is a good fit for AG
The candidate would be asked to complete AG’s Application of Employment Form post successful completion of Round 1. Prior to round 2.