SAP ERP Central Component
With SAP ECC becoming a legacy technology, what are the evolutionary steps enterprises should take to adopt next-generation business processes?
As a leading SAP Gold Partner, we are an ERP solution provider for maintaining and continually upgrading installed SAP ERP ECC 6.0 systems to enhance functionalities for changing business needs and requirements.
Dealing with legacy technology with AG
Phasing out SAP ECC 6.0 with a new SAP Business Suite running on SAP S/4 HANA Cloud is worth the investment, but it requires a shift…not just in technology adaptation.
It’s time enterprises entrenched comfortably with SAP legacy technology see the writing on the wall! Every business that plans to be future-ready must consider migration to SAP S/4HANA and rise with the opportunities that SAP S/4HANA provides. AG’s RISE with SAP solution supports the SAP initiative for integrating SAP S/4HANA and functionalities of the SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP). Of course, that requires deep analysis to understand the complexities of every business and the pace at which a business can sustain change.
If you are considering adopting RISE with SAP solution, AG suggests that you undertake a thorough revaluation of your existing business processes, pick up the valued ones and leave behind vestiges of the past. To kickstart the system upgrading process consult our SAP experts. Here is the roadmap for how AG can help you manage the SAP S/4HANA journey to ensure that later you can outplay competitors in automation of business processes.
Get in touch
Guiding through the planning phase
- Decide whether to build a new SAP S/4HANA system or migrate their individual business units sequentially from legacy SAP ERP application to the new system as “a phased rollout”.
- Use the new capabilities of SAP products and plan to evolve through an innovative process
Deploying a team for new SAP Business suite integration
- Constitute a team for analysing, configuring and implementing the required changes.
- Devote time and manpower to identifying the specific requirements of business processes.
- Become thorough with what needs to be carried forward to adapt to new functionalities for rea alistic estimate of upgradation costs.
Mapping existing system data and processes to a new setup
- Select cautiously what you perceive as important for the road ahead.
- Customise data and processes to your new SAP S/4HANA® system with SAP S/4HANA® Selective Data Transition.
Calculating the ERP ROI
- Evaluate system performance against all expectations and expansions beyond initial purchase.
- Consider the cost and the benefits to be incurred over a time frame.
Providing support through the implementation phase
- Upgrade with an SAP NetWeaver® technology platform and database migration, apart from redesigning functionality for change management.
- Upgrade with a single-step conversion for enterprises that have stayed up to date with enhanced functionalities through SAP Enhancement Packages (EhP), specially EhP8.
Frequently asked questions
What does SAP ECC stand for?
What is the difference between SAP ERP and SAP ECC?
What is the difference between SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA?
GDPR aware: AG needs the contact information you provide to us to contact you about our products and services. We will never share your contact details.