SAP PM Functional Consultant - India
We are looking for a talented SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) Functional Consultant ideally with exposure in the Oil and Gas/Energy Natural Resources sector / Automobile sector with a very strong demonstrable experience of working on full life cycle ECC 6 and S/4 HANA projects.
• Provide team members with support with full life-cycle project implementation consulting expertise including assessments, blueprinting, system build, testing and go-live stabilization.
• Should able to understand business requirements and provide standard / Workaround / Development solution with Functional Specification
• Prepare and facilitate assessment/blueprint workshops to analyse clients’ business requirements. Consultant must be able to explain business reasons for utilizing functionalities and transform them into business SAP best business practice.
• Write detailed functional mapping to SAP applications, functional gap analysis, detailed blueprint design and process documentation and detailed functional specifications for any custom development. This includes integration points with other SAP modules such as QM (Quality Management), MM (Materials Management), CO (Controlling) and PS (Project Systems)
• Being part of at least 3 end-to-end projects (both greenfield and brownfield implementations.• Ability to work in Projects following ‘Agile’ implementation methodology (i.e. developments progressed gradually often with out functional specification).
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
• Experience of assisting clients in the implementation, configuration, and support of SAP Functionality.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
• Driven and enthusiastic, commercially aware, strong leadership qualities and team leader experience.
• Ensuring above all that clients receive exceptional service and quality.
• Working with the team to align their own objectives with company objectives ensuring uniform and measurable outcomes to help build the brand, build revenue and ultimately help build a successful and profitable working environment.
• Building long lasting quality relationships with your clients to understand their needs and objectives and ability to identify and actively pursue opportunities to help protect and enhance the brand and revenue pool.
• Create and/or support creation of integration/user acceptance test scenarios and scripts as well as facilitate and provide direct support for user testing.
• Create and/or support creation of cutover plan and scripts as well as facilitate and provide direct support for production migration and go-live stabilization.
• Provide status updates on assigned work to management and, when required, act as a project manager on small to medium-sized projects.
• Should be a Team player & able to work independently wherever required
• Complete the necessary training with regards to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 and be continually engaged via their work and be more focused and integrated with helping the company succeed in achieving ISO standards of 9001,14001 & 45001 .
• Strive to be aware of processes and procedures to fulfil and adhere to requirements as required under the ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
• Responsibility for reporting, monitoring measurement, nonconformity and corrective action with regards to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
Skills and Qualifications:
• A bachelor's degree in engineering, business administration or applicable work experience would be advantageous.
• Minimum 5+ Years of SAP PM Experience in consulting
• Minimum 3-4 Years of Plant Maintenance domain experience
• Minimum 3 E2E SAP PM Implementation including requirement analysis, Blueprint, System Configuration, Testing and Post Go-live support etc.,
• Minimum 4-5 SAP PM Support project experience
• Working experience in Supports tools & maintaining customer SLA.
• SAP PM System monitoring for any Abnormality / Early warning.
• Should able to provide Daily / Weekly / Monthly / Ad hoc reports.
• Good in MS office application like, Excel, Word, Power point etc.
• Experience in Oil & Gas
• Exposure to Winshuttle / Prometheus / RPA
• Experience in SAP PS (Project system)
• Based on profile, expertise & exposure
Interview Process at AG
We are looking for a talented Senior SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) Functional Consultant ideally with exposure in the Oil and Gas/Energy Natural Resources sector with a very strong Management/ Leadership focus. The right candidate would be identified post the below mentioned interview rounds:
• Round 1: HR Interview - To identify/cross check professional & personal details
• Round 2: Technical Round – To gauge the technical expertise of the candidate
• Round 3: Director rendezvous – Directors confirm if the candidate is a good fit for AG
The candidate would be asked to complete AG’s Application of Employment Form post successful completion of Round 1. Prior to round 2, kindly ensure as the candidate progresses to next round the list of all 6 documents compulsorily required in full are:
• Passport or Aadhar card
• Last 3 months payslip
• Latest offer Letter
• Last Appraisal letter