SAP Ariba/MM Functional Consultant
We are looking for a experienced SAP Ariba Functional Consultant with SAP MM expertise, and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Energy Industry. The SAP Ariba Functional Consultant will assist our clients in the deployment or upgrade of SAP solutions by supporting project teams and clients in aligning business needs with module and solution functions. They are actively involved in project phases and functional solution support.
SAP Ariba/MM Functional Consultant
• Liaise between SAP consultants and Business SME's to ensure our client's Procurement requirements are met in the implemented SAP Solution which will span Ariba and S4/HANA / ECC.
• Guide clients end-to-end using your knowledge of SAP Ariba standards and best practice in SAP Ariba Procurement.
• Facilitate in the requirements gathering design and gap analysis workshops to identify the optimum SAP solution.
• Drive continuous improvement of process definition.
• Serve as key team member for the implementation project representing application development in the assigned area.
• Document the To Be process flows and interface points.
• Carry out testing and create test scripts.
• Prepare functional specifications.
• Lead and carry out data migration activities.
• SAP related experience in either SAP Ariba Risk management, SLP and Sourcing
• Ability to present and gain sponsorship of appropriate area within the implementation team.
• Ability to work with and collaborate with all Teams and Individuals in the Business Teams and the SAP Teams toward developing a best practice processes, quality and efficiencies for the programme
• Experience in SAP Procurement through ECC; S4/HANA and Ariba
• Ensure the correlation between the development of solutions and the functional needs of the client.
• Design, build and configure applications, acting as a primary point of contact
• Provide functional support during the deployment phases.
• Develop and provide leadership during testing and quality assurance phases.
• Maintain functional documentation and transfer knowledge related to its responsibilities.
• Act as a consultant in the Supply Chain area and represent their department when interfacing with decision-making and technical bodies.
• Provide an monitoring role in order to understand and anticipate trends in the Supply Chain Area, and make appropriate recommendations in terms of developing best practices for the company.
• Building long lasting quality relationships with your clients to understand their needs and objectives and ability to identify and actively pursue opportunities to help protect and enhance the brand and revenue pool.
• Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
• Complete the necessary training with regards to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 and be continually engaged via their work and be more focused and integrated with helping the company succeed in achieving ISO standards of 9001,14001 & 45001 .
• Strive to be aware of processes and procedures to fulfil and adhere to requirements as required under the ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
• Responsibility for reporting, monitoring measurement, nonconformity and corrective action with regards to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
• Has participated in at least one large information transformation engagements in the appropriate area.
• Consultant must be able to define the SAP Blueprint by embedding the Business processes and Standard SAP best practices.
• Experience of full life-cycle project implementations including assessments, blueprinting, configuration, testing, data migration, cut-over and go-live stabilisation.
• Implementation experience of SAP Ariba modules (Supplier Lifecycle Management; Strategic Sourcing; Supply Chain; Procurement).
• Experience in requirements gathering and solution design for the SAP Ariba modules: Ariba Supplier Risk (Mandator) , Supplier Lifecycle Management and Sourcing.
• SAP Ariba configuration experience: Ariba Supplier Risk (Mandator) , Supplier Lifecycle Management and Sourcing.
• Producing detailed functional mapping to SAP applications, functional gap analysis, detailed blueprint design and process documentation and detailed functional specifications for any custom development.
• Knowledge of best practices in function - reviewing and editing requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions.
• Prepare and present summary level presentations and facilitate future and emerging state system design and process workshops to obtain client acceptance.
• Ability to grasp and understand the business issues, pain points and challenges of the organisation.
• Strong teamwork skills and the ability to engage with clients and internal stakeholders in a professional and consultative manner.
• Build long lasting quality relationships with your clients to understand their needs and objectives and have the ability to identify and actively pursue opportunities.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
• Driven and enthusiastic, commercially aware, strong leadership qualities. Excellent English verbal and written communication.
• SAP certification in any relevant technology is preferred.
• Good general Microsoft skills across Windows 10 and the Office Suite.
• Based on profile, Ariba expertise & MM experience
Interview Process at AG
We are looking for a experienced SAP Ariba Consultant with a strong written and verbal communication skills. The right candidate would be identified on completion of the following interview rounds:
• Round 1: HR Interview - To identify/cross check professional & personal details.
• Round 2: Technical Round – To gauge the technical expertise of the candidate.
• Round 3: Director rendezvous – Directors confirm if the candidate is a good fit for AG
The candidate would be asked to complete AG’s Application of Employment Form post successful completion of Round 1. Prior to round 2, kindly ensure as the candidate progresses to next round the list of all 6 documents compulsorily required in full are:
• Passport or Aadhar card
• Last 3 months pay slips
• Latest offer Letter
• Last Appraisal letter