Senior SAP FICO Consultant – S4 HANA
We are looking for a talented SAP FICO S/4HANA Functional Consultant (Finance & Controlling with PS Experience) ideally with exposure in the Oil and Gas/Energy Natural Resources sector OR Automobile sector with a strong leadership focus. Qualified candidates will work on implementation and support projects. The SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) Senior Consultant will work with clients to understand their finance business processes and accounting practices, analyzing and translating those requirements to enhance support and facilitate effective solutions, using their business process knowledge and SAP FICO Technical Knowledge. They will assist clients in the implementation, configuration, and support of SAP Functionality. Strong SAP Finance and Controlling skills and S4/HANA implementation experience is required, in areas such as Business Partners, Currency settings, New Fixed Assets, parallel and extension ledgers and Fiori Apps.Additionally, experience of working on an SAP S/4 conversion project, understanding of Central Finance and its application in the HANA landscape would be advantageous as well as experience in Profitability Analysis (COPA), Product Costing, Opentext (VIM), Joint Venture Accounting (JV), or Project Systems (PS) is would be beneficial.
Senior SAP FICO Consultant – S4 HANA
- Liaise with clients to provide them with full life-cycle project implementation consulting expertise including assessments, blueprinting, configuration, testing, data migration and go-live stabilization.
- Liaise with client to prepare and facilitate assessment/blueprint workshops to analyse clients’ business requirements. Consultant must be able to define the SAP Blueprint by embedding the Business processes and Standard SAP best practices for existing software, hardware, and network provision.
- Examines existing business models and flows of data, and designs functional
specifications and test plans for new systems to meet clients’ needs.
- Write detailed functional mapping to SAP applications, functional gap analysis, detailed blueprint design and process documentation, and detailed functional specifications for any custom development. This includes integration points with other SAP modules such as MM (Materials Management), SD (Sales and Distribution) and PS (Project Systems)
- Prepare summary level presentations and facilitate future and emerging state system design and process workshops to obtain client acceptance.
- Perform and/or oversee, configuration of SAP applications, creation of unit test scripts, and execution of unit tests.
- Train client staff on design, application functions and configuration to implement new systems.
- Create and/or support creation of integration/user acceptance test scenarios and scripts, as well as facilitate and provide direct support for user testing.
- Create and/or support creation of
- Data Migrations scripts and templates, and assist or perform the Data Migration.
Create and/or support creation of cutover plan, as well as facilitate and provide direct support for production migration and go-live stabilization.
- Provide status updates on assigned work to management and, when required, act as a project manager on small to medium-sized projects.
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects.
- Complete the necessary training with regards to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 and be continually engaged via their work and be more focused and integrated with helping the company succeed in achieving ISO standards of 9001,14001 & 45001 .
- Strive to be aware of processes and procedures to fulfil and adhere to requirements as required under the ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
Responsibility for reporting, monitoring measurement, nonconformity and corrective action with regards to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
- Educated to degree level, or relevant accounting or business administration qualification, or applicable work experience would be advantageous.
- SAP S/4HANA implementation experience required. Project references must be verifiable.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
- Experience of undertaking feasibility studies for major IT developments incorporating costs and benefits and present proposals to clients.
- Experience of assisting clients in the implementation, configuration, and support of SAP Functionality.
- Strong communication in English language and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a “can-do” attitude – adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness.
- Experience of examining existing business models and flows of data and designs functional specifications and test plans for new systems to meet clients’ needs.
- Experience of working closely with clients to implement new systems.
- Mentor and/or oversee other consultants assigned to the project.
- Experience in a Utility / Oil & Gas sectors would be an asset.
based on profile, expertise & FICO exposure
Interview Process at AGWe are looking for a talented SAP FICO S4/HANA with a very strong leadership focus. The right candidate would be identified on completion of the following interview rounds:
- Round 1: HR Interview - To identify/cross check professional & personal details.
- Round 2: Technical Round – To gauge the technical expertise of the candidate.
- Round 3: Director rendezvous – Directors confirm if the candidate is a good fit for AG
The candidate would be asked to complete AG’s Application of Employment Form post successful completion of Round 1. Prior to round 2, kindly ensure as the candidate progresses to next round the list of all 6 documents compulsorily required in full are:
- Passport or Aadhar card
- Last 3 months pay slips
- Latest offer Letter
- Last Appraisal letter