SAP SCM Consultant - Job Opening
We are looking for a talented Functional Consultant with SAP WM/MM/SD expertise with demonstrable experience of working on full life cycle ECC 6 and S/4 HANA projects.Key responsibilities
SAP SCM Consultant - India - Job Opening
- Responsibility for providing support across Supply chain supporting the project team towards a successful go- live working with new and existing SAP Solutions.
- Support our clients in the provision of full life-cycle project implementation consulting expertise including assessments, blueprinting, configuration, testing, data migration, cut-over and go-live stabilisation.
- Supporting our client in preparing and facilitating assessment/blueprint workshops to analyse clients’ business requirements. Defining the SAP Blueprint by embedding the Business processes and Standard SAP best practices.
- Writing detailed functional mapping to SAP applications, functional gap analysis, detailed blueprint design and process documentation and detailed functional specifications for any custom development. This includes integration points with other SAP modules such as SAP IM, PM, FI/CO, QM and PS
- RF Scanning / on-site peripheral equipment, such as printers and mobile devices
- Integration with Sales and Distribution.
- Ability to grasp and understand the business issues, pain points and challenges of the organisation.
- Ensuring above all that clients receive exceptional service and quality.
- Strong customer facing experience Working with our clients to Complete the necessary training with regards to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 and be continually engaged via their work and be more focused and integrated with helping the company succeed in achieving ISO standards of 9001,14001 & 45001 .
- Strive to be aware of processes and procedures to fulfil and adhere to requirements as required under the ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
- Responsibility for reporting, monitoring measurement, nonconformity and corrective action with regards to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
- Subject matter expert, minimum of 5 years of experience with exposure to full cycle implementation (1 and above) as well as in support projects with at least 3 years in a functional SAP WM/MM or SD.
- Have advanced architectural knowledge of SAP
- Strong knowledge of Business Processes in the Energy / Oil & Gas sector
- Integration with other SAP modules such as SAP MM, SD, PM, FI/CO, QM and PS
- Experience in analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation.
- Integration with 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) WMS systems would be hugely beneficial.
- Exposure to interface development (EDI/IDoc).
- Experience in creating Functional Specifications for ABAP developments and validating custom objects.
- Knowledge of best practices in function - reviewing and editing requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Experience of assisting clients in the implementation, configuration, and support of SAP Functionality.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
- Driven and enthusiastic, commercially aware, strong leadership qualities and team leader experience.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication.
- SAP certification in any relevant technology is preferred.
- Good general Microsoft skills across Windows 10 and the Office Suite.
- Experience in the Manufacturing or Automotive sectors would be an advantage.
Interview Process at AG
The right candidate would be identified post the below mentioned interview rounds:
- Round 1: HR Interview - To identify/cross check professional & personal details
- Round 2: Technical Round – To gauge the technical expertise of the candidate
- Round 3: Director rendezvous – Directors confirm if the candidate is a good fit for AG
The candidate would be asked to complete AG’s Application of Employment Form post successful completion of Round 1. Prior to round 2.