Sales Manager Digital Core - UK - Job Opening
We are in search of an ambitious and motivated SAP S4 HANA Sales Manager to join our expanding team. The candidate should possess understanding of the SAP S4 HANA platform, a keen interest in technology and a drive to grow in the realm of sales and business development. This role provides an excellent opportunity for a motivated professional looking to develop their Sales career in an ever-expanding and exciting area within the IT industry. Working closely with the Director – Digital Core & working collaboratively with a talented team of Functional and Pre-Sales consultants to generate new business opportunities and cement quality long lasting business relationships.
Project Manager - UK - Job Opening
Role and Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to gain knowledge about industry trends and competitive landscape.
- Generate new business opportunities through strategic outbound calling/email and social selling prospecting methods.
- Collaborating with Account leads and other stakeholders to develop proposals for clients.
- Collaborate with our functional consultants and pre-sales experts to develop and deliver presentations with prospects to demonstrate AGs solutions.
- Establish, build and nurture business relationships with senior executives through developing an understanding of their business and the key challenges they face.
- Preparing and delivering compelling sales presentations to prospective clients, showcasing how S/4 HANA can address their business challenges.
- Accurately forecasting sales revenue, tracking progress, and adjusting strategies as needed.
- Updating the CRM with daily activities, tracking & reporting progress towards sales targets, updating pipeline.
- Negotiating contracts and pricing with clients to secure deals that are mutually beneficial.
- Collaborate with marketing and run targeted campaigns to prospected clients.
- Providing regular reports and updates to senior management on sales performance and market insights.
- Stay updated with developments and updates in SAP S4 HANA and related tools.
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategic sales plans for the SAP S4 HANA platform.
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in a business development and Sales role.
- Strong understanding of new business sales methodologies
- Ideally you will be well versed in SAP Digital Core with emphasis on S/4 Hana.
- High energy self-starter with a passion for sales and a desire to win business in Net New Names and Instal Base channels.
- You will be results oriented with a can- do attitude, adaptable and flexible with a friendly, positive and consultative outlook.
- Although based in Slough or Aberdeen you will be comfortable travelling to meet clients where necessary.