RPA UiPath Developer - India - Job Opening
We are looking for a talented UiPath Developer Consultant with commercial development experience and, ideally, with exposure to SAP processes automation. Candidate should be very strong client focused.
SAP PM Consultant - India - Job Opening
- Analysing, understanding and documenting business processes.
- Partner with Business Analysts, RPA technical analysts & Solution Architects to assist with solution design.
- Develop, test and maintain RPA solutions using UiPath.
- Build and maintain custom libraries for UiPath Project.
- Good Understanding of SDLC steps
- Maintain proper documentation for the solutions, test procedures and scenarios.
- Recurrent project progress standard reporting.
- Should be a Team player & able to work independently wherever required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science would be advantageous.
- Minimum 3 years of coding/programming experience, ideally using .NET Framework.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows operating system and applications.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially writing VBA code.
- UiPath Advanced RPA Developer Certification mandatory. (Other RPA Certifications advantageous)
- Good understanding of ERP applications like SAP
- 3 Year of commercial UiPath RPA implementation experience.
- 2 end-to-end RPA solutions deployed into production.
- Experience in delivering UiPath Projects in Agile/Waterfall models (nice to have).
- Demonstrable stakeholder engagement experience.
- Experience as software developer using .NET Framework.
- UiPath Advanced Developer Certification (not part of UiPath Academy).
- Any exposure to SAP processes automation.
Based on profile, expertise & exposure
Interview Process at AG
The right candidate would be identified post the below mentioned interview rounds:
- Round 1: HR Interview - To identify/cross check professional & personal details
- Round 2: Technical Round – To gauge the technical expertise of the candidate
- Round 3: Director rendezvous – Directors confirm if the candidate is a good fit for AG
The candidate would be asked to complete AG’s Application of Employment Form post successful completion of Round 1. Prior to round 2, kindly ensure as the candidate progresses to next round the list of all 6 documents compulsorily required in full are:
- Passport or Aadhar card
- Last 3 months payslip
- Latest offer Letter
- Last Appraisal letter